Sunday, February 5, 2012

19 km @ -15 degrees

Did a 19 km run today together with a friend of mine. It was freezing 15 degrees Celsius when we started at 08:00 AM this morning but we had both dressed up (don't you just long for summer where you can run in shorts a optional t-shirt and nothing more).

The cold air made me short of breath at first but after a few kilometers everything felt fine. The route was part tar part trail. We saw quite a lot of deer, eagles and alike through out the run.

My friend is normally a much faster runner than me but had to slow down even more since I didn't wanted to stress my knee :) Our average pace was 5:46 which is more like my normal 30 km speed.


After the run I took the picture which should give you an idea of how cold it was.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to use the fitnesscenter these days. It is to cold to run.

    ReplyDelete