Friday, November 4, 2011

1 month, 2 feets, 3 marathons

I'm going to attempt to run 3 marathons this month plus setting a marathon PR .. twice. I had already planned to run 2 .. but I've added one more this Saturday.

I won't be going safe on this one. I aim to make a new PR and test my current strength. Next week I have my second one. That one is a social marathon which means that you are a part of a group that runs together all the way to the end at a fixed speed. The last marathon is this years version of the first marathon I ever ran. It is a small 8 rounds marathon in which I aim for breaking my PR once more.

The next 3 weeks it will be me against November.

6/11 - Skovmaren
13/11 - Rudersdal marathon @ 5 hours
26/11 - Gløgg og æbleskive marathon

Should I get into trouble I will stop but in any case I WILL make the attempt. I'm NOT trying to injure myself I'm trying to test my own abilities.

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." - T. S. Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment