Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Short update

I'm currently taking a break from running.. It seems my doctor was a bit optimistic when he said that running wouldn't affect my knee. Last week it started hurting after a run (normally it has just been sore) so I decided to stop running until it is totally ready again. I got checked by another doctor and luckily she agreed with the first one that nothing serious is wrong it is 'just' an inflammation.

I'm currently being treated by an acupuncturist and I hope that it will fix the problem soon. Until then I'm training with weights to prepare the upper body for the back pack that I need to carry during the 230 km race.

Taking a break is hard. Even though it is less than a week ago I ran lastly it feels like a eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment