Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snow is here :)

When I saw that the earth was covered with snow I got eager like a little child to get out there 'playing' in the snow (running). I recently bought a pair of Salomon Speedcross 3 but have not had a chance to really try them out due to my knee.

Since the doctor at the sports clinic told me that it was okay to start running again I've run twice on a treadmill, short and slow, today was my first outdoor run in a little more than 2 weeks.

I ran about 8 km at a fairly slow pace (6:08) both on and off trail. It was really really great and I would have run for at least 20-25 km had it not been for the knee. I don't want to take any chances. I hope that I'll be up to my normal speed and distance in a week or two at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment