Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My App is taking shape :)

I've coded since I was 13 years old so naturally I had to code an app for iphone to help me easily calculate pace, speed and duration for a given distance in combination with one of these factors. It even has a 'miles' mode. I've been following SeaLegsGirl for some time and she tends to write her pace as minute/mile now I have an even better idea of how fast she really is :) The app isn't fully tested yet but I plan to release it in the iphone app store when it is done. Simple, fast .. and free of course :)


Tuesday in plane building night. My planes inner structure is nearly done. I've been working on it for some time so it is nice to see it start looking like a plane. As a head of development in a IT security company it is nice to get creative and work with your hands after a long day in front of the computer.





No comments:

Post a Comment